As we all know, GarageBand is an easy-to-use music making tool which allows users to create their own tunes by recording and editing them with a few simple steps. You can then share these tunes via iTunes or other online music sharing sites such as SoundCloud, YouTube etc. in order to gain more exposure and feedback from your listeners. This article is intended for those who want to get started quickly and easily creating amazing music using this software.
Why Use GarageBand to Play Songs on the Guitar
GarageBand has all the features you need to play songs on the guitar. In addition, there are hundreds of different GarageBand tracks that you can use to help create your own unique and amazing music. You will be able to easily access these GarageBand instruments and effects.
There are lots of ways to play songs on the guitar. You can use a drum machine, an acoustic or electric guitar, a synthesizer or any other device that makes sound. Plus, a lot of their tools and plugins serve to make this experience all the more seamless.
Some of the features GarageBand offers include the ability to record external instruments. What does this mean? You can use a microphone to record and play your guitar or any other instrument, without the need for an audio interface. You can also record external instruments using GarageBand’s built-in instruments and effects. This will give you access to both recorded and live sound sources, giving you a lot of flexibility when it comes to playing songs on the guitar.
What You Can Do on GarageBand
On GarageBand, you can use several tools to create and edit your songs. You can also use a lot of effects, plugins and instruments to make your songs sound better.
The following are some of the main features on GarageBand:
- Recording Songs Using Guitar Tracks: You can record the guitar using a mic or an instrument directly into GarageBand using its built-in recorder or an external microphone.
- Record Software Instruments: You can also import any audio file (wav, mp3, AAC, etc.) via MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface).
- Mixing and Mastering: You can change the sounds that each track produces by controlling different characteristics of the volume, equalization, and echo in each track or in the song as a whole.
- Adding Pre-recorded Loops: You can combine several tracks of different types (such as music or loops) to create a stereo song.
Easy Guitar Songs to Play on GarageBand
Are you looking for easy songs to play on GarageBand guitar? If so, you have come to the right place. Some of these songs will sound amazing using the many features offered in GarageBand. Here are some of the best and easiest songs that you can learn on your guitar with just a few minutes of practice.
- “In The Air Tonight” – Phil Collins
- “Here Comes the Sun” – The Beatles
- “Seven Nation Army” – The White Stripes
- “Another One Bites the Dust” – Queen
- “In the Evening” – Led Zeppelin